27, జూన్ 2017, మంగళవారం

REDEMPTION

                 

                                       
Who are you?
Guru ? Friend ? Stranger ?
Or just an acquaintance?

Never seen you for real
Except in my mind mirror
And before the eyes as an image
 A pictorial revelation

Never seen you for real
Only for your serene smile
Compassionate looks
On my mind gallery sketch

When I feel disturbed like
Ripples in the pond of my mind
I think about you
I look at your face

And for sure ripples settle
Just like that
In a split of a second
 For no reason

And I see a shining bright moon
In that stable pond
 Then my thought  becomes distinct

Is it a real moon?
I question myself, Oh! No !
It's your savior face erred for the moon

But why and how I don't  understand
Was my moon being affected by your Rahu?
Maybe Yes, Yet......

Was my unconscious being affected by transference?
Maybe yes, Yet .....
Was my discrimination affected by menopausal anxiety?
Maybe Yes, Yet....

Was my intellectuality affected by your spirituality?
Maybe Yes, Yet ...
Was my trauma needful of the diversion?
Maybe Yes, Yet ...

I know few years are left for me
To leave everything behind
And fly high into an unknown world, Yet ...

I search
And keep searching for,
 " Who are You for Me? "

Inspiration for my thought?
Solace for my mind?
Love for my heart?
Healing for my body?
Redemption for my Soul?

 All colors of life
 Knitting nature's picturesque  !
 Or Past Karma clearing its debt  !

You might be
Everything for me
Known  & Unknown to me
Or Maybe You are
My " Self "
Projected in You.

Maybe You are Maya
And I am Maya
Both one in Siva

Like Once
"Maya" of Lord Shiva asked him," Who are You for me?"
He said, "Wait till Laya,
You will find no difference."

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...